Thursday 24 November 2022

Test post & introduction

This thing abomination was born when I picked up some chapters of Yandere Princesses (not on novelupdates for some reason) that flarewk (aka godofabc/Random translations when I'm bored) was supposed to translate. Except he disappeared, probably got abducted by his imouto. So, not wanting the sweet community to die I stepped up.

Why? Because I need to score some social credits before China inevitably takes over the world and we all speak mandarin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUEnA3nnfHs

I'm currently looking to finish translating whatever is available in this series, then possibly move on to others. I'll take recommendations, though Weakest Swordsman probably comes next. Yeah, crazies are the stuff.

Should I make my own discord? Most serious people have those.

No comments:

Post a Comment